1980 f350 400 v8

JL

1980 f350 400 v8

JL
I parked my truck a few nights ago after a cruise... In the morning it was hard starting and only running on a few cylinders.  After checking each sparkplug I found that 4 random plugs out of 8 were bent in and would not spark anymore. I bent them back out to a normal gap and ran it.  The same thing repeated.   Has anyone ever had this happen?
Thankyou

Re: 1980 f350 400 v8

Gary Lewis
Administrator
JL - You registered and posted in the Test Forum.

This forum is only where I try new ideas that I may use on the main forum, so you won't get any help here.

You need to register to the Bullnose Forum.  However, you'll be requested to introduce yourself in your first post - not post what your problem is.  Until you post an intro we won't promote you to Member and you won't be able to post in the main portion of the forum.